Newsletter personalization and enrichment
Newsletter personalization (merging): you can extensively personalize all your newsletters, those you use in campaigns, as greeting emails but also as landing pages.
In case of emails you can personalize also the subject lines. You can have an email subject like 'This is only for you Smith' instead of 'This is only for you Subscriber'.
This is done by using the "Tag" menu of the html editor.
- Forward to your friends
This link redirects the subscriber to a special built-in page where he can forward this newsletters to 5 other email accounts. These "forwards" are counted and appear in your statistics summary report.
- Social media links
Facebook like/share this newsletter and visit our page icons and buttons.
Tweet this newsletter. Visit our Twitter page.
Google+ and LinkedIn share buttons.
- Confirmation link
This is a special type of link that you use when you want the subscriber to confirm (verify) his subscription.
- Public newsletter archive
You may set your newsletter as public or hidden. When hidden they do not appear in the newsletter archive.
The newsletter archive is SEO and mobile friendly.
- Newsletter rating links: you can ask your subscribers to rate your newsletters and you can see these statistics in your reports.
- Read the newsletter in your browser
This is a very handy feature for many reasons.
Since modern email clients block image downloading (unless you are a trusted/safe/verified sender for your subscriber), it is a good way to start your newsletter with such a link "Cannot see images?..Click here".
It feels better to read a newsletter in a browser window. The newsletter looks nicer.
It is safer in cases where the subscriber's email client is old or problematic.
The view of this page is captured.
All clicks from this page are captured.
Send a welcome newsletter with a new sign-up
- Think of this as a one-time auto-responder. You can select an html (or text) newsletter that will be sent automatically when a new subscriber subscribes.
This option is independent of the welcome, goodbye and confirmation messages.
- By using this feature you can get more people to sign-up to your newsletter.
A good and proven way to get more people to sign-up to your newsletter is to offer them something they deem valuable for free; a gift.
- This can be a case study, a report, a survey, a sales coupon or any other information or offer that your would-be subscribers may consider valuable.
It can be in the form of software, gadget, e-book, pdf or other doc. Or perhaps a link to page that they can read online, watch a video or a presentation.